The role of the Advisory Committee is to provide advice and a mentorship role to the Programme Committee. These are highly acclaimed experts from within the water sector. The roles of the Advisory Committee it to:
- Review the review of abstracts to ensure that the review of the abstracts is fair and transparent and that the abstracts which are selected to present are the top abstracts which were submitted.
- Review the draft programme to ensure that the conference programme is relevant to the current issues in the water sector and balanced between the different sessions.
- Potential presence at the conference as keynotes, panel discussions, adjudicators etc.
- Patricia Bakir – Jordan
- Joan Rose – USA
- Jo Burgess – South Africa
- Xiaochang Wang – China
- Gustaf Olsson – Sweden
- Arash Zamyadi – Canada
- How Yong Ng – Singapore
- Krishna Pagilla- USA
- Peter Vanrolleghem – Canada
- Zoran Kapelan – UK
- Günter Langergraber – Austria
Consultant, Development Communications and Strategic Planning; IWA Fellow
Homer Nowlin Chair in Water Research, Michigan State University, USA, IWA Board Member, IWA Distinguished Fellow.